Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Mini Roadtrip Adventures or Dylan and Mommy!

Some days, when we have an open schedule, Dylan and I go on little mini road trips. We go visit people that we don't get to see very often. I like it because I get to see people, Dylan likes it because he gets to take a nap! (Mom likes this part too.)On Monday, we decided to take a mini road trip adventure up to Logan to visit my dear fwiend Michelle! I love Michelle! Michelle and I go way back to when we both worked at the group home together. We had some good times, and I was so happy when she stayed to go to Weber State for a year! YAY! Miss West Point pageant people for giving her a scholarship to Weber State! I appreciate it!

I loved getting to visit my fwiend! As you can tell, we are two peas in a crazy pod! I miss getting to see her all the time.
We even took college classes together! Thank you Human Sexuality class! These were our prizes for answering questions right during a game. ha ha
We were basically just too cool... Anyways! It was a very fun trip, even though Dylan got a little grumpy a couple times. Too much excitement in one day for him.
Thanks for the grilled cheese fwiend! I loff you!

No comments:

Post a Comment