Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's amazing how fast 12 weeks go... DANG!



Well... My maternity leave is finally up! I went back for my first shift yesterday. It was weird being back because I am no longer the supervisor and I am no longer full-time. I made it back just in time for staff meeting, which is always a good time!
I knew that leaving my baby for the first time to go back to work would be tough, but man! I sure missed that little guy!
Wouldn't you??
My mom watched him until Andrew got off of work, and then it was all Andrew for the rest of the night. I knew that he was in good hands, but man! I just love that little guy so much!!
As long as I kept busy at work I was totally fine. All I can say is that I am so grateful that I only have to work two days a week now!! Otherwise, it would be way too hard!
Who knew that 12 weeks would go by so fast! It seems like only yesterday that I was ginormous and swollen, now my little baby it 2 months old and I am back to work!
Time sure does fly!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I had such a hard time going back to work after Jayden was born! And next week I start working eight hour days for the summer. It's going to be so hard to leave him for that long! But I have good people watching him, so that's a relief. But it's going to be incredibly hard! But luckily, I'm only going to be working 2-3 days a week for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started a blog! Dylan is getting so big, he's dang cute! I'm sure your mom is in heaven when she watches Dylan for you. What a nice Grandma :) Sounds like you have a sweet schedule. Two days a week is perfect for a mom. You still get to be home with your baby most of the time but have the opportunity to get out now and then too. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete