Monday, March 14, 2011

The Biggest Birthday Boy!

With another birthday quickly approaching, I feel like I should recognize our last birthday.. Happy Birthday Andrew! His birthday was the end of January, and I am sure by now you all realize how bad I am at keeping up with the haps as they happen, so here is your moment to shine Andrew!! Andrew had his Birthday off this year from work and I didn't have to work so we got to sleep in as late as the little one would let us! It was a great day! Here are some pics from his birthday:

Dad and his #1 guy on his Birthday!!

Blowing out the candles.. His cake was interesting. It was chocolate cake with bits of Reeses in it and rainbow chip frosting. It actually turned out pretty tasty!

24 years big!!

Andrew, Dylan, and Kaiden (Andrew's little brother). They were all wearing brown stripes!
Andrew is such a wonderful husband and father! Dylan and I love him so much, and we can't imagine our lives without him! Happy Be-lated Birthday Andrew!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment