Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Father's Day!


This year was Andrew's first Father's Day, YAY!! He is such a good dad! Here are some pictures of our exciting day! Well, weekend, actually...On Saturday we went down to visit my dad in West Valley. We took him his Father's Day gift. It was a fun visit!

Yep.. That is my father...

Dylan decided to sleep in on Father's Day, well Andrew and Dylan did, which was good because I had to sneak over to my mom's to get Andrew's present. He got a new grill fir Father's Day. It's one of those small portable gas ones, because we can't fit a big one on our porch. Andrew loves it though and has already put it to good use!
I think it's going to be a grilling summer at our house!
Here is the proud papa on his special day!
And last but not least... the Bubba! Rockin his new outfit Grammy Mel bought him! So handsome!
Yay for dads! And yay for Andrew!! He is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment